Thursday 8 November 2012

Theme Exploration

 
When I started thinking about the overall film that I wanted to create, I decided that I couldn't proceed in looking at compositions and lighting etc. until I had an idea of the theme I wanted to be present throughout. This led me to creating two moodboards into possible theme routes for me to go down:

After looking over the different themes I have decided upon the theme of 'loneliness'. I decided on this theme over the others due to the amount of potential it contains: I feel like there are so many different things that can be done with regards to cinematography that would allow me to convey a sense of loneliness; the desperate desire for companionship, the possibility of a lossed loved one and their insecurity and fear of having nobody by their side.

No comments:

Post a Comment